Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Temple is the Best!



Elder Ve'e, Fabian, and Elder Lacey

Members from San Carlos

Elder Lacey in Las Piedras


February 2, 2015

Dear Family,

We went to the Temple this week! Fabian from San Carlos went to receive his endowment and he got sealed with his wife so Elder Ve'e and I got to go and see it all. We taught Fabian and he got baptized 2 weeks after we left but we stayed in contact. I also got to see a lot of the members from San Carlos which was really cool. They all said that I am a lot skinnier now haha! I will send you the pictures that we took together.

The temple is the best! I learn so much every time I go and I always leave with desires to do the very best that I can. I am going to go every day when I get home!

The work is going well here in Las Piedras. It has been hard because so far we haven't baptized anyone even though we feel like we are working better than we have ever worked before. We have found a lot of people and we feel like we have taught them well and that we have felt the spirit but then they use their agency to make dumb choices. The good thing is that we are helping a lot of less actives and recent converts come back to church which is a big thing that we are trying to do better in this mission. Also there are some more potential houses for Antonella so we will see what happens. (She has to move out from her boyfriend so she can get baptized)

Even though we are always doing something and we are always really busy and sometimes stressed I love the peace that the Gospel brings. I love taking the sacrament and feeling that spirit that comes after renewing your covenants. The Gospel is true.

I love you guys!

Elder Lacey

Dear Dad,

Take care of mom for me on her Birthday!

It is crazy to think about time and how fast it flies. We cannot forget who we are for even a second because that second can turn into an eternity. Elder Morris and I have been able to work really well together. Even though we are both from the same group and we go home together, a lot of missionaries get "Trunky" but so far we haven't been hit with any trunkiness and have been able to keep ourselves focused.


I love you dad!

Elder Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment