Friday, February 20, 2015

Miracles are Raining Down

Elder Rae, Elder Lacey and Elder Lawson
(Daniel's trainees)


Elder Morris and Elder Lacey
(Companions in Las Piedras)

Guy off the Street 


February 16, 2015

Dear Family,

What a week! My new comp. is Elder Lawson from Provo, Utah! He is a really good guy and we are already working super well together. Lezica is sweeeeeet! We got here in a white wash so we didn't know anything about the area. We first met with the Bishop (who is awesome) and he gave us three families to visit. We went to the first family and it was a miracle. The daughter is going on a mission in June but the mom is inactive and the Dad isn't a member. We already have had a Noche de Hogar with them and it was super spiritual so we are hoping for some good things with that. The members here are awesome! We have met with many of them and they are all super excited to work with us. We have already received 5 really good references from members. When we got here we didn't have any investigators but on Sunday we found a huge family that wants to get baptized really bad. The miracles are just raining down. We have both been feeling the spirit a ton and so we are really happy. I love the mission. Sometimes when I bare my testimony I get a little choked up because I know that I don't have much more time to be a representative of Jesus Christ and bare witness as a missionary of the truthfulness of this message. Why does time have to go by so fast!

More good news, I forgot to tell you about Susana from Las Piedras. We had been working with her for a long time and it was really cool because at the beginning she was almost atheist but we were able to see her progression and now she is getting baptized this Saturday I think i will be able to go because it is super close so I will get to see my good ol' buddy Elder Morris :)

As a mission we are going to go to the temple but they want us to bring a name from our family to do endowments. We are going to have some time on P day but Do you maybe have a name for me or what should I do?

I am so pumped! I think I finally learned how to be a missionary! haha! I love the gospel so much. You should try and get in contact with Elder Lawson’s parents if you can. He is a stud!

I love you guys!

Elder Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment