Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Elder Lacey!!!!!





March 11, 2014


Happy Birthday Elder Lacey!
(Looks like the Twinkies I sent got a little smashed.)
Noche Blanca

Jaime and his chickens

Jaime and Juan

Hola Famila!


I am old!

Anyway, I opened the rest of my package today since it was my B-day. Thanks for everything! I really needed a new pillowcase and I have already put to good use everything else that you sent me. Thank you!

What a crazy week! We had a noche blanca in Chuy on Sunday and it was awesome! We had 6 baptisms in total from our district and we all got together and did them all in one service. It was a really uplifting experience and we were all really happy for everyone who was able to get baptized. I am sending a couple fotos to you guys so you can see them. 

After the baptismal service I got a call from the Assistants. They called me up to be the zone leader in "33" with Elder Vorwaller! I am super excited because me and Elder Vorwaller are super good friends. I am pretty sure he lives somewhere up by you guys. He goes home after this change but we are really excited to work together. I am really excited for the chance to help even more missionaries help the people here in Uruguay. It will be sad to leave Chuy but the good thing is that I am still in the same zone so I might get to come back to Chuy to do an intercambio or something. Elder Rae is staying here in Chuy so I will get to see him a lot too. He is such a good guy. I will miss a lot of the members here too. They have been really good to me and I hope that I will be able to go to the temple with some of my converts in 1 year from now. I have already said goodbye to most of the families here and it was actually really hard to say goodbye to them all. I love everyone here so much and I am going to miss them. I got such a good feeling though as we prayed with these families. I know that if we keep going strong in the church that one day we can all see each other again in El Reino Celestial.

I am just full of gratitude today for all of the many blessings that I have received in my life. Here I am 20 years old right where I want to be in life. I have the best family ever and I have been able to meet some of the best families here in Uruguay. I am just grateful for everything.

I know that there is still a lot more work to do here in Uruguay and I know that Satan is going to try and hit all of us hard but if we stay firm in the faith he can't do nuthin! Like Dad told me in his e-mail, those who are with us are more than those who are with them.

I love everyone!

Elder Lacey

La Familia Machado


URUGUAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment