Sunday, September 15, 2013

Believe in God


September 9, 2013

Dear Family,

Man! I am loving the letters today! First I got to hear about how BYU KILLED it. And then you tell me that FHS is doing work AND THEN you tell me that Aztec got mercy ruled. Sounds like a good weak for football!

That is so weird that you guys had such a big storm! I bet there was a lot of mud for the niƱos to play in though! This past Saturday we had a big rain storm too. We had to walk out to Bella Vista which is like a 30 minute walk but we have to walk through the campo. We had to cross 2 rivers! haha good thing my boots are completely waterproof. My socks didn't even get wet at all except for above the boot! It was pretty muddy.

We had this big zone conference thing again last Friday. Elder Ceballos of the 70 came and talked to us. It was Awesome!! Elder Walker and I got pumped so the next day we had one of our best days ever!!!

There was a problem about the conference though because I wasn't able to drink any water during the conference and so I got pretty sick! We got on the bus to go home but I had to get off. I had to lay on the concrete for a little while and then I finally threw up! My first vomiting of the mission! But I was super blessed because I got off the bus really close to the mission home and it just so happened that Sister Pugmire (She’s the mission nurse) was driving really close to us so she picked us up and took us to the mission home where I could get some water and some IB's (Ibuprofen) and then we got back on the bus to go home and work. While I was on the ground in pain, my comp was thoughtful enough to take a picture so I think I'll send that to you cause it makes me laugh! haha

But this week is not a bye week for us! Alexandro is getting baptized this Friday. Yep, Friday the 13th. But Alexandro is a BOSS. He is learning so much and is reading the LDM (Libro de Mormon) a ton. We are really excited for him. 

But time is flying by! I can't believe I'm almost done with my 2nd change. Everything is going smoothly though. I am still trying to learn everything that I can. I have finally learned that the best way to do anything is to follow what the Lord says. I really like Mosiah 4:9

Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend.”


I love you guys! Good luck with all of the mud. Good luck with school Luke, and you too mom! High fives all around.

Love,

Elder Lacey




No comments:

Post a Comment