Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Last Transfer

Valientes!!


A Super Missionary on his 21st Birthday!!

No Birthday is complete without a pinata.

Sandra's Baptism



March 24, 2015

Dear Family,

Can you believe that it is already change week again? That was the fastest week ever. Me and Elder Lawson are staying together here in Lezica for my last change. Down here they call the missionaries who are on their last transfer, valientes. The weird thing is that I don't feel any different, I know that the end is coming quickly but I still feel like there is a ton of work to do. These last 6 weeks are going to be a good time.

We are still seeing miracles everyday down here. Yesterday in church there were 3 complete families there that got me thinking. The three families were Sandra’s family, Gustavo Andrioni's family, and Edgardo and Lorena’s family. I loved having them there in church because we are working with all of them and they all showed up including all of their kids. There is a such a good spirit in the church when people go with their whole family. I could see a little bit into the future and I could see the happiness that all of these families are going to have if they just stay firm in the church. I am so glad that when I was little and was causing a wreck, my parents fought the good fight and took me to church every Sunday. 

The temple was amazing this past week. It always helps a lot to go and feel the spirit and pray in the temple. We also had interviews with President and he told me about what he sent you guys haha! You can always tell when you have  a true blue cougar fan. I got my card but I haven't tried it yet. I think it should work fine though.

Well, I am going to make the best of these 6 weeks and go to work. There is still a lot that I want to study and learn and there are still a lot of almas to save. I love this work with all of my heart! And I love all of you!

Love

Elder Lacey

Dear Dad,

I am so excited for General Conference. It is to bad that I won't be there for the cinnamon rolls but I might buy myself an alfajor haha! I will definitely write down some questions and study the talks a lot. 

I would love to help out May 15th and 16th! I think that would be awesome!

Recently I have been thinking a lot about all the things that I have learned in my mission and I think it would help me remember everything I have learned if I share it a lot so i would love to help out with the jóvenes.  

I love you Dad!

Elder Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment