Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fire in my Soul


September 8, 2014

Dear Family,

So I don't know how much time I will have to write you because my computer keeps crashing and it is pretty slow but we will see what happens haha!

That is so awesome that you guys were able to go to the temple open house. The temple is the best thing ever. I was really pumped when I heard that we were going to have the chance to go this past week. It is amazing how strong the spirit is in the temple. There is no doubt that the temple is the House of God. Every time that I have gone to the temple on my mission I have left with fire in my soul to go baptize the world. Elder Contreras and I just wanted to get back to our area and work our tails off but unfortunately we had to take a 6 hour bus ride haha! But we still have that fire in our souls and we are seeing miracles. There are still some people that decide not to get baptized but there are still a lot of people that are coming through and so here in the next couple of weeks they should be entering into the waters of baptism. It is difficult sometimes because I just want everyone to know what I have felt and seen but sometimes no matter how well you explain or promise blessings the people don't understand how important it all is. It is a miracle when someone pays attention to the spirit and really make all of the changes that they need to in their life to come closer to God. There are some recent converts here that are super strong. Also, Lucas, Juan and Antonella in 33 are super firm in the church! Lucas and Juan pass the sacrament every sunday and Antonella is going to institute and all of that good stuff. They are the best. Now I just need to find another family here in Melo! :)

I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well and thank you for all of your prayers for us. I just got a letter today with all of your notes to me that you wrote in Bear Lake and a drawing from Luke. you guys are the best. I have the best family in the WORLD! 

Love,

Elder Lacey

PS I have tried to send pictures for the past couple of weeks but these computers are killing me. Thanks for all of the pictures that you have sent me! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment